Build relationships and inspire
On March 6th 2013 iDigital consulting (IDC) visited Sekolah Vokasional Wasan, to introduce the 1:1 CiMS project to school leaders and teachers. In addition, the visit began the ‘consult to connect’ and ‘contextualise & clarify to understand’ steps of IDC’s Emergent Technologies in School (ETiS™) change management process.
- Introduce IDC’s international consulting team to key school personnel — including teachers, students, the school leadership team and members of the school parent community.
- Provide an opportunity for the IDC team to investigate school facilities, including classrooms and school areas, that will be involved in the Information Technology (IT) upgrade and possible refurbishment — from both a logistical and current teacher practice perspective.
- Build an understanding of the 1:1 CiMS Project through a short presentation from IDC outlining the 1:1 CiMS project timeline, expectations and key activities.
- Share Sekolah Vokasional Wasan’s Mission, Vision, Priorities, school organisation, strengths and aspirations.
- Provide an opportunity for Sekolah Vokasional Wasan to ask and resolve questions about the project.